Learning outcomes for this performance management course
- Understand the correct process for guiding a staff member through a Performance Improvement Plan.
- Ensure the employment rights and obligations of all parties are protected.
- Develop a Performance Improvement Plan to create a positive experience and outcome for your staff member.
- Identify opportunities to mentor and create buy-in from your staff member to achieve a better outcome for them and the business.
- Create a strategy to actively support your staff member through the performance management process.
A performance improvement plan should channel your people in the right direction with clear and positive guidance, so small performance issues don’t become larger issues.
Collaborate with your staff members to develop a road map and avoid the common mistakes managers and team leaders make when addressing under-performance. With the proper approach, a performance improvement plan can be a positive and enriching experience for all involved.
Host it or Own it
Buy a ready to go performance management package
Here’s what people have to say
Examples were good and relatable.
The courses were easy to navigate and were quick to complete.
Good depth & generation of awareness.