With the right training your people will be able to self-manage their needs to keep meeting targets with a healthy work-life balance.
A great proactive approach to supporting your staffs’ mental well-being is to give them tools and coping skills before they need them. Stress and anxiety have a huge impact on staff morale as well as their physical health, which in turn can drastically affect a business’ bottomline due to absenteeism. Help your staff by giving them proven tools and techniques to manage and maintain a healthier state of mind.
These 5 modules have been handpicked by our instructional designer and contain 1.25 hours of learning.
- The standard definition of “resilience”
- Defining what resilience means to you as an individual
- How to manage your personal triggers
- Discover the three simple parts to building resilience (Practice, Prevention, and Care)
- Learn how some stress can actually be helpful to achieve our goals
- Consider some techniques to build resilience and create a self-care plan
- Discover the myths of resilience and consider how these have impacted them personally
- Understand the effects of resilience on the brain at an organic level
- Identify the four traits that allow someone to be resilient (Confidence, Social Support, Purpose, and Adaptability) and assess their personal resources
- What performance efficiency is
- Applying strategies to increase your performance efficiency in the workplace
- Better understand the benefits of positive workplace politics
- Identify who are the Formal Influencers in your workplace
- Identify who are the informal Influencers in your workplace
- Understand the politics of your workplace and position yourself accordingly
Tailoring – make it your own
Built with our content partners
NZ Marine ITO
With our experts we have taken world ranked content and created immersive learning that engages and excites both people leaders and their teams.
Registered psychologist. With his expertise in neuroscience we have created content with science-based strategies for building resilience, and an understanding of the effects resilience can take on your brain at an organic level.
Resilience coach and researcher. Timothy’s personal experience of two TBI (traumatic brain injuries) have given him a unique take on resilience and an understanding of how resilience is unique to each person but that all people are resilient.