Build a package from Skillpod’s courses and receive a discount at your shopping cart.
Minimising Conflict in the Workplace
Train your people leaders in the essential skill of minimising conflict in the workplace by maintaining healthy and respectful relationships with coworkers and to alleviate stress by leading staff in resolving disagreements.
Buy the single user licence now or Get in touch if you would like to own it for your team.
Learning time: 10-15 mins
Minimising conflict in the workplace is an essential skill for any employee. We spend so much of our week at work it is important our relationships with coworkers are healthy and respectful. This module has been created for your people leaders so they have everything they need in one place to effectively and compassionately alleviate stress in the workplace by helping staff resolve disagreements. This module will help your people leaders to:
- Set expectations around behaviours to minimise conflict
- Go through the process of effectively dealing with disagreements
- Identify who to ask for assistance when dealing with disagreements
Like all Skillpod modules, this module is ready to use immediately, or can be tailored to suit the specifics of your business and staff by including relevant information such as:
- Your branding and images to contextualise it to your business and field
- Bespoke scenarios to help your staff try different approaches in a safe environment
- Content that specifically addresses issues your team faces