With a clear understanding of the business’ goals, people leaders can guide their teams to best reach the desired outcomes with easy to implement strategies that create a positive opportunity to mentor an underperforming staff member toward their potential.
We’ve taken the best from our Team Leadership and Performance content, to select the right mix of modules to help people leaders create a safe environment for staff to be encouraged to better their performance through up-skilling with guidance from their leader.
What could be a stressful situation for all can, in fact, be a wonderful opportunity to build trust and confidence, and reward success.
These 4 modules have been handpicked by our instructional designer and contains 1 hour of learning.
- Identify their personal influencing style
- Know when to adopt a different style to suit their audience and meet their goals
- Overcome resistance to their ideas or suggestions with proven techniques
- Better understand the benefits of positive workplace politics
- Identify who are the Formal Influencers in your workplace
- Identify who are the informal Influencers in your workplace
- Understand the politics of your workplace and position yourself accordingly
- Identify opportunities for mentoring
- Support teams and individuals achieve their goals
- Support team members with inconsistent behaviours while they make the changes they need
- Give constructive and timely feedback that gets heard
- Set expectations around behaviours to minimise conflict
- Go through the process of effectively dealing with disagreements
- Identify who to ask for assistance when dealing with disagreements
It outlines the steps you need to follow and the communications that need to take place, how to best use the support and resources available through HR, as well as how to encourage the staff member to take ownership of their development.
Tailoring – make it your own
NZ Marine ITO
With our experts we have taken world ranked content and created immersive learning that engages and excites both people leaders and their teams.