Enable your team to develop their time management skills as well as their interpersonal soft skills to effectively sort competing priorities and work better as a team to leverage individual strengths.
These modules have been designed so you can get more done with less stress. Implement proven mental health practices that foster resilience and perseverance while learning new skills for effective delegation and influencing others to meet your business’ hard measurable goals.
These 6 modules have been handpicked by our instructional designer and contain 1.5 hours of learning.
The Increase Your Efficiency module has been created to enable your people to create and implement strategies, which maximise their time so they can complete all goals and tasks in order of importance.
- What performance efficiency is
- Applying strategies to increase your performance efficiency in the workplace
The Effective delegation module will equip you to help your people meet their goals and deadlines by understanding how to delegate work and responsibilities properly.
- Different strategies for effective delegation to suit your team
- How productivity relates to the mental health and well-being of your team
The Working with remote teams module helps businesses “work smarter, not harder” when not everyone is in the office. Today’s effective leaders are the ones who manage to keep their scattered team connected and moving in the same direction.
- Maximise your interpersonal skills to work efficiently with remote team members while enabling them to feel part of the team.
- Communicate effectively when you’re not all in the same workspace
- Give and receive feedback that gets results
- Find solutions to client or business issues when your team works remotely
There are many practical things we can do every day to build up our individual resilience and to not just survive a difficult period, but actually thrive instead. The Building blocks of resilience module will take your staff through the basics of how to expand and build upon their current resilience levels.
- Discover the three simple parts to building resilience (Practice, Prevention, and Care)
- Learn how some stress can actually be helpful to achieve our goals
- Consider some techniques to build resilience and create a self-care plan
Train your people leaders in the essential skill of minimising conflict in the workplace by maintaining healthy and respectful relationships with coworkers and to elevate stress by leading staff in resolving disagreements.
- Set expectations around behaviours to minimise conflict
- Go through the process of effectively dealing with disagreements
- Identify who to ask for assistance when dealing with disagreements
If you’re looking to increase your team’s performance, this Working with purpose module will help you lead your team to become more productive with practical tips on how to collaborate, smash deadlines and manage their workflows.
- How to correctly set workplace objectives or KPIs (Key Performance Indicators)
- Planning and implementing solutions to issues your team may face
- How to prioritise projects and meet deadlines
- Methods, factors, and strategies to ensure positive workflow in your workplace
Invest in your people by enhancing their productivity with the best from our Team Leadership, Resilience and Productivity content. We have selected the right mix of modules to help your people learn proven efficiency concepts and strategies.
Tailoring – make it your own
All Skillpod modules are customisable to your people, your place and your brand for content that your team will relate to.
Built with our content partners
NZ Marine ITO
With our experts we have taken world ranked content and created immersive learning that engages and excites both people leaders and their teams.
Registered psychologist. With his expertise in neuroscience we have created content with science-based strategies for building resilience, and an understanding of the effects resilience can take on your brain at an organic level.
Resilience coach and researcher. Timothy’s personal experience of two TBI (traumatic brain injuries) have given him a unique take on resilience and an understanding of how resilience is unique to each person but that all people are resilient.